吐血整理的外贸业务员必备英语大全,学外贸英语看这个就够了
2019/6/19 1:02:04
浏览量:1445
外贸业务员必备英语是每一位进入外贸行业的人必须要掌握的。但是由于外贸英语有很多专业术语,同时也具备很强的实用性,因此学习起来有较大的难度。那么,有没有比较好的学习外贸英语的方法呢?其实有针对性的学习就能提高学习的效率,为此,我们整理出了外贸业务员必备英语大全,下面来了解下。
外贸业务员必备英语(一)
May I have an idea of your prices?
我能知道你的价格吗?
Can you give me a price indication?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest price for the goods.
请告诉我们这批货物的最低价格。
We are ready for your offer.
我们为你准备了一份报盘。
I‘m here to hear from you about the fertilizer.
请报上一份合同中那种质量的竹笋。
We have the ability to supply tea in stock.
我们现在可以现货供应茶叶。
We‘ll make you a formal offer next Monday.
下周我会给你一个提议。
Can you tell us the lowest CIF prices for chairs?
请告诉我们汉堡到岸价的最低到岸价。
We would like to know what you can offer and your terms of sale.
我们想知道你们能供应什么,你们的销售条件是什么。
How long do you usually need to deliver?
你通常需要多长时间才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
外贸业务员必备英语(二)
Can you tell me what kind of payment you would choose?
你能告诉我你打算用什么样的付款方式吗?
Could you tell us the earliest date you can ship?
你能告诉我们最早的装船日期吗?
No other buyer has bid above this price.
没有其他买家提供更多。
Your quotation is higher than the previous price.
你方报价高于上次。
This price is higher than what we offer to other suppliers.
这个价格比我们对其他供应商的报价高。
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Can you send us a catalogue of rubber boots and terms of payment?
你能把橡胶靴目录连同付款条件一起寄给我们吗?
We asked Manager Zhang about the variety, quality and price of tea.
我们询问了张经理个关于茶叶品种、质量和价格的问题。
A large number of inquiries have proved the quality of our products.
大量的询价证明了我们产品的质量。
This offer is subject to unsold goods.
报盘是以未售出的货物为基础的。
I‘m afraid the proposal is unacceptable.
恐怕你的提议是不能接受的。
The offer is not workable.
报盘不可行。
More and more questions have been asked about carpets.
地毯的询价正在增加。
外贸业务员必备英语(三)
The inquiry is too big. We can only give you 200 cases.
有这么多的询盘,我们只能给你200箱。
Enquiries are decreasing.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries have dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.
询盘一般由买方发出。
We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.
我们很遗憾地说,你方要求的货物目前无法供应。
They promised to forward future enquiries to Chinese companies.
他们答应把将来的询盘转交给这家中国公司。
The goods are of different quality.
这些货物有多种质量可供选择。
As long as your article is of good quality, there will be no mistakes.
只要货物质量可靠,就不会出错。
If the quality of your first shipment is satisfactory, there will be a lot of repetition afterwards.
如果你方第一批货满意,以后将续订大量订单。
Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker was sent to Beijing to inquire about the Chinese textile company.
Baker先生来北京与中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.
我们很遗憾地说,你方要求的货物目前无法供应。
以上就是我们盘点的外贸业务员必备英语大全了。另外,如果想要进一步提升自己的外贸英语水平,还需要更加系统全面的学习的外贸英语知识,毕竟外贸业务员必备英语所涉及到的知识范围很大,这需要我们不断地总结、学习和实践。